9/11 Media Project
Part I: 9/11 Article
1. Find an article connected to the attacks on September 11, 2001 from the past eleven years. (Can be about anything that is somewhat connected. Doesn’t have to be about the attacks but could be about rebuilding, etc.)
2. Follow the directions from the Current Event Directions and record information on Current Event Worksheet.
Part II: Multimedia
1. Watch, listen or view at least a half hour about 9/11
2. Some channels/sites to watch:
a. TLC, Discovery, PBS, History
c. Video Clips from news sites
d. Just turn on the TV on tonight or tomorrow.
3. Record what you saw on your worksheet.
Part III: Google Form
1. Go to the 911 Article Spreadsheet and make sure your article isn’t already there. (Do not type on the spreadsheet)
2. Fill out the 911 Article Form.
3. Post your additional media source on Edmodo.